12/2/06

Oh my Stomach

So today,i was being hoaxed my local news to stay in and waste my whole day watchin the stupid news..tellin me every half hour about the snow..blah,blah,blah...well, i got outta the house today to spend a great amount of time in the studio workin on some new artwork...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After leavin the studio to have tea w/ a friend I found out I was invited to show some artwork with a fellow artist named Stomache...he's a great chicago street artist,nice fellow and is good at what he does (making drawings of excellent zombies on stickers)..either way, we are gonna show some paintings and other visual anarchy together at an undisclosed location...ill let ya know when its confirmed..for sure....
..its gonna be plenty fun, I cant wait!

Stomache

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Brooks Golden

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Stomache

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: