12/1/06

Is 105 > 82?

...I was gonna post this yesterday as a half-blog, but here it is as today's thought for the day...I enjoy seeing that someone anyone has not only visited yer profile, maybe even commented or left a personal message...In this way I am not different....If I could just get the rest of you to comment, we'd really have a great set of conversations goin on...oh well


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


...Disclaimer:...this statistic documentation is for my own need for visuals...

And for everyone,Im not obsessed with this stuff, but its nice to be visited, yesterday if y'all missed the bulletin, i had between 82-86 blog views and it was a funny thing, cuz before a week ago, i hadnt had a blog view, a single one for like 8 weeks..heehehe


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Brooks Golden

No comments: