1/23/09

Peri Gilpin & Frasier's Theme Song Innuendos


Peri Gilpin Frasier's Theme song Innuendos
Originally uploaded by Brooks Golden

..ive for years always tried to decipher the lyrics and meaning behind the theme song for the tv show frasier....he's my findings...

it always sounded slightly strange and sexual, but jesus h christ this is some XXX stuff being broadcasted...

here we go...

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',
"Tossed salad" and "scrambled eggs"

Oh My
Mercy

And maybe I seem a bit confused,
Yeah maybe, but I got you "pegged"!
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those "tossed salads" and "scrambled eggs."
They're callin' again.

"Scrambled eggs" all over my face. What is a boy to do.

You tell me what the hell this song is about...

(sources)

tossed salad

Pegging

Scrambled eggs




Be Golden

2 comments:

Bex said...

Hahahah ewwww gross!!!!!

Myramose said...

Fraking messed up but makes so much sense...